I have had an exciting 2016. Well everything didn’t go my way, but I feel my positive attitude has a huge effect on my life. The biggest event was my book being published, A Little Bit of Pleasure. I’m very proud of this accomplishment. I’m looking forward to 2017 for us all.
*********The year of Orgasm*********
This year 2017 I’m going to talk a lot about having an orgasm!
How to *When to* With Whom* Me, Myself & I* Why Not too*
I will do a weekly comment on the researched on each subject line below. If you would like a special topic just email me.
- Orgasms can relive pain.
- Condoms use doesn’t affect orgasm quality.
- Thirty percent of women have trouble reaching orgasm
- Finding G-spot may improve likelihood of orgasm
- Orgasms get better with age
- Women who mix it up have more frequent orgasms
- Sexual self-esteem can affect the quality of orgasm
- Orgasm Gap between men and women
- Many ways to orgasm, let me count the ways
- For most women it takes a while, don’t give up
There will be blogs regarding orgasm, so stay tuned.
Happy New Year to you all.
I’m open for one on one life mentoring and accessible for seminars.
I blog and write a monthly newsletter on my website, WWW.alittlebitofpleasure.com
Show your support by “Commenting”, “liking” and ”sharing” this newsletter on Facebook; and subscribe to our mailing list to receive once a month my “Newsletter”, “Sexy Tips On Sex!” “Toy of the Month”,and the “Blog”. Remember,”Sex can be fun”!
“NEVER BE AFRAID TO BE SEXY”